Recently, there has been a great deal of controversy around plastics. Research has shown that newly introduced, BPA-free plastics may be just as harmful as their predecessors. The market is abundant with stylish glass bottles, but very few offer a complete solution: caps, lids, and straws are often made from plastics. We believe this defeats the purpose of having a glass beverage bottle. The Meshbottle is our patent pending solution to this design challenge.
Source Link: Is Any Plastic Safe?
- 99.9% glass interior (tiny portion of a food safe silicone gasket accounts for remaining surface area)
- 100% plastic-free (no BPA, PET, Polypropylene, Phthalates) all components are made from either food grade silicone or glass
- Silicone Cap turns inside-out for easy cleaning
- Glass Cap disassembles in seconds for a quick rinse
- Non-threaded, twist-free construction
- Both caps are dishwasher-safe
Meshbottles are built from genuine glass milk bottles. These bottles do not have threads, which made it possible to design our caps in a way that they snap onto the bottle without the need for excessive twisting. Just pop it off and you are ready to enjoy your beverage.